Energy is our business, district heating and cooling and combined heat and power systems are the focus. With decades of district energy experience, FVB brings specialized international expertise in this technology to North America. While energy system owners want an efficient system, they also want to reduce their carbon footprint. FVB understands sustainability and often integrates the following technologies into our projects:
- Thermal energy storage (chilled water or ice)
- Bio energy, including direct combustion, gasification and landfill gas
- Gas engine, gas turbine and steam cycle CHP
- Deep lake- or sea-water cooling
- Geothermal energy
FVB provides legislative and regulatory policy analysis and recommendations.
- Greenhouse gas and air pollution regulation and trading programs
- Tax policies and incentives
- Financing programs
FVB understands district energy customers; we can help target sales and marketing efforts.
- Market characterization, assessment and research
- Customer service program development
- Energy service agreement development and negotiation
- Energy service rate design and cost allocation
- Marketing, communications and sales planning, consulting and support
FVB is committed to bringing together engineering, economics and the environment with every project. The result: exponential energy solutions for our clients around the world. We welcome the opportunity to bring our experience and integrated perspective to your energy decision making.